1. The information provided by you to us when using the Website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and provide you with relevant information as requested by you. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
2. We will not sell your personal information.
3. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
4. The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to these Conditions. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the Website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
5. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
6. By accepting these Conditions you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however some of our website features may not function as a result.